About Seattle First Baptist
- We will go deeper in faith as we do justice, love mercy, work for peace and walk humbly with God.
- We will be present to one another and our neighbors in our personal relationships and by creating venues for engagement where we can learn about viewpoints different from our own.
- We will respect all religions by learning about the beliefs, values and struggles of our neighbors and by demonstrating support for them.
- We will welcome the stranger, including immigrants and refugees, as our scriptures instruct. We will explore how to support their causes and advocate for justice, remembering that many of us are the children of immigrants and refugees.
- We will actively work to recognize and change our own biases and to fight racism, sexism, classism, homophobia, ageism and other systemic prejudices.
- We will protect our environment and support preservation programs that are based on scientific data designed to improve our resources, enhance biodiversity, and reverse human-caused climate change.
We encourage you to explore the rest of our website to learn more about our life together as a faith community.